Thursday, May 15, 2008

Crazy crazy tag sale

Tis I, Katie, AKA, Mr. Caprius. Lord Capulet in R&J and Demetrius in Dream.

Anywhoo just wanted to remind everyone to come to the crazy crazy cool tag sale this Friday and Saturday from 9am to 4pm. There's gonna be something for everyone!! We have lots of clothes, books, VHS movies, DVDs, PC games, HH Items, Toys, and craft stuff. Oh, and accessories such as belts, scarves and purses too. It's nuts. So, be sure to stop buy and pick some stuff up!! I'm going to have a little thing out for those really nice people who wanna donate extra $$$.

OK, Luv ya'll!!


Katie <3

3 comments:

Emily of the North said...

Good luck! Sorry I can't be there to help out...

Anonymous said...

Ooh, and don't forget, there's baked goods too! Yummy! :D
~Margaret

BuddingAuthor said...

Oh! I'll get a scarf...hm...and some brownies. And here is a donation. *clink*

Wish I could help.
~Annie the Amazing