Friday, October 31, 2008

As You Like It & The "Scottish Play"

Hi guys!
Sorry for the delay in approving your comments; I forgot the password to the blog. Sometimes I think I'd forget to get dressed in the morning if it wasn't so cold.

The Triple C Shakespearean Players will be presenting their first production in a few weeks:

AS YOU LIKE IT
November 21 at 7 PM
November 22 at 1 PM
Edmond Town Hall, Newtown CT
Alexandria Room
Tickets:
203-873-0418
Andrea@Footelights.com


SUPPORT YOUR SISTER COMPANY! We all know how great it is to have people who understand Shakespeare in the audience, so let's fill up their seats with "Ringers"!

TJS has officially begun their next show: MACBETH!
More details soon.

Love,
The All-Mighty One =)

8 comments:

The Real Katie said...

I WILL BE THERE!! Newtown isn't too far of a hike... I actually did rehearsals for that musical Aladdin I was in a couple years ago in that same room. The stage is awesome. I can't wait!!

The third witch

AKA

Katie

authoress of Shakespeare & Showtunes

BuddingAuthor said...

YAYYY!!! I cannot wait. It has been so much fun!

Go Kelly. :-P

Emily of the North said...

YAYY!!! Triple C is going to be AMAZING. :-DD

Haha... Kelly, have you thought of having everyone use Scottish accents for Macbeth?? :-P

And I'm almost positive I can do it!! :D :D
*is HAPPYYY* xD

Emily of the North said...

Meaning the play. :P Though the Scottish accent may also come with some practice... lol

SHAParis2012 said...

I don't think I can make it...

Yes I am so happy about my Mabeth part... yay for the new play!

BCE
Lady macbeth

Anonymous said...

LoL, I love Scottish accents. *Ahem*
I really hope to come see "As You Like It"! Can't wait!
Love,
Margaret
AKA Ross's and Fleance's sister
(Ross and Fleance were brothers?? JK. :D )

The Real Katie said...

I asked Kelly about the accent... she said no. BUT SHE'S AWESOME ANYWAY!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for the "Triple C" Shakespeareans! You guys did such a terrific job on AYLI; I am in awe of youes!! *Hugs*
~Margaret