Saturday, December 6, 2008

I know this is a little late...

But...

CONGRATS!!! To the Triple C Players on two fantabulous performances!!!!! You were all amazing and I am so proud of you. *HUGS*
Now for pictures.
Now I know these are kind of blurry. And I believe they're mostly from tech week. Of course, if I was the one with the camera they'd be better but you see, I wasn't exactly in the right spot for photography. :-P

Rosalind, Touchstone and Celia!!!

Audrey, Touchstone, Jacques (behind his tree) and Sir Oliver Martext "Vicar of the next village"

Phebe and Silvius!!

Touchstone, a random lord (quite an interesting expression upon his face...) and Phebe hanging out between scenes.

William getting beaten up by Touchstone. (No, there's no particular reason why I enjoy seeing poor poor William in pain... :-P)

Silvius, Phebe, Rosalind and Orlando... I had a bunch of people commenting on how awesome this scene was btw.

So that's it for now... When we come across more quality pictures I'm sure you-know-who and you-know-who will have me posting again. :-P

So until next time...

No comments: